He is Enough

He is Enough

Monday, February 27, 2012

Wisdom

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when He asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

Father God, I'm lacking wisdom right now. All I have right now are feelings and thoughts and dilemmas soaring through my head, and nothing will settle! I need your wisdom. I need to know the best decision. I know that we as humans fail and we don't make the best decisions, and I see that there are 2 different outcomes: one if I choose one decision, the other if I choose the other. But, thankfully, they both lead to the one man I have already decided to marry. It's almost as if we can't go wrong, because both lead to hardship but faithfulness to you. Father, please help. I want to do what's right. And I don't know if that is to go ahead and get married or to wait a year while I go overseas, reminding myself what I am called to do, while my man also grows up. It's just hard to know which is the best decision for us. Will I be missing out on a year of singleness and discovery that I really need? Or is it better to get married and avoid the temptations, because me going overseas would be selfish? I don't know if I need to go overseas alone. I don't even know if that really matters. But do I need another year of serving you single? Or do we need to start learning how to be married? Can we wait that long? Help me know the better decision! PLEASE GOD!
I guess I don't have to decide today. I'm waiting patiently for you, God; for your answer. I love you, Father!

No comments: