He is Enough

He is Enough

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

GO AWAY

I'm so angry with one woman. I've never been this angry. Actually, maybe I have, I don't know. But anyways, she intruding and I want her gone. I know she cares about my friend, but she doesn't care about me. She is completely ingoring the importance and the commitment level of my relationship, and she is conspiring with my boyfriend's mom and they have a shared attitude that it's ok, maybe better for J, if I don't end up with him. That makes me angrier than I have ever been. God and Jordan and I have already decided that he and will get married unless god changes his mind. We already know, there is no reason to ignore that fact to try and puts scenarios in our lives to make us change our minds. I will not have it. I will not be pushed away. HE IS MINE and I AM GOING TO KEEP HIM. YOU CAN NOT STOP ME. I love him so much! He is what I need; he is the one I want to serve God with! Regardless of my flirtatious past and my past of struggles with attraction to him and things, those are IN THE PAST. JORDAN IS MY FUTURE. I am so angry. I can tell she has turned the cold shoulder. Should I try and salvage the relationship? Yes. She is someone my future mother in law trusts.
Ok time to work on my presentation. I have to do well.

No comments: